BIM BEAVER can export STL file now!
BIM BEAVER read IFC files, and display it as a 3D model, and inspect properties. And create or modify instances and create things for architecture. BIM BEAVER read IFC files written by other BIM software like Revit, Archicad and so forth. BIM BEAVER support IFC format 2×3, and 4. BIM BEAVER is a freeware.
About IFC file
The Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) data model is intended to describe building and construction industry data.
It is a platform neutral, open file format specification that is not controlled by a single vendor or group of vendors. It is an object-based file format with a data model developed by buildingSMART (formerly the International Alliance for Interoperability, IAI) to facilitate interoperability in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry, and is a commonly used collaboration format in Building information modeling (BIM) based projects. The IFC model specification is open and available. It is registered by ISO and is an official International Standard ISO 16739-1:2018.
- Read IFC files.
- Create New IFC files.
- Write IFC files.
- Modify IFC files.
- Modify entities.
- Create entities.
- Delete entities.
- Undo/Redo(2.0.0 NEW!)
- Add building components
- Add Sites
- Add Buildings
- Add Building Stories
- Add Grids
- Add management information
- Zoom, Pan, Rotate.
- Orthogonal, Perspective.
- Fit building all.
- Zoom building structure.
- Animate viewing operation.
- Show or Hide building structure.
- Change 3D graphics after modifying geometric attributes.
- Show Properties in Tree view.
- Shade mode.(Solid, Translucent, Wireframe)
- Create View
- Plan View
- Elevation View
- Section View
- STL file.
- OBJ file.
- FBX file.
- Image files(PNG, gif, jpeg, bmp) .
- CSV file( quantity, search).
- Quantity take-off(Name, Stories, Length, Area, Volume, and so on.).
- Reinforcing Bar.
- Property Set.
- Hyper Links
- Display information
- Display IFC Headers
- IFC explore.
BIM BEAVER UPDATE
- May 13th, 2019 Release BIM BEAVER(1.0)
- May 25th 2019 Update BIM BEAVER(1.1)
- Jun 2nd 2019 Update BIM BEAVER(1.2)
- Jun 9th 2019 Update BIM BEAVER(1.3)
- Jun 22th 2019 Update BIM BEAVER(1.4)
- Jun 28th 2019 Update BIM BEAVER(1.5)
- July 6th 2019 Update BIM BEAVER(1.5.1)
- July 23th 2019 Update BIM BEAVER(1.6)
- Aug 10th 2019 Update BIM BEAVER(1.6.1)
- Jan 27th 2020 Update BIM BEAVER(1.7)
- Feb. 7th 2020 Update BIM BEAVER(1.8)
- Feb. 9th 2020 Update BIM BEAVER(1.8.1)
- Feb. 25th 2020 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.0)
- Feb. 27th 2020 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.1)
- Mar. 4th 2020 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.2)
- Apr. 21th 2020 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.3)
- May. 13th 2020 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.4)
- May. 24th 2020 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.5)
- Jan. 2nd 2021 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.6)
- Apr. 4th 2021 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.7)
- Apr. 15th 2021 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.8)
- Jun. 14th 2021 Update BIM BEAVER(1.9.9)
- Aug 9th 2021 Update BIM BEAVER(2.0.0)
Sample IFC files(‘Open IFC Model Repository’).
BIM BEAVER uses icons8. icons